We are Hiring
We love to have self-motivated and talented people with us, and we reward them with utmost generosity.
We are committed to a fair work policy and equal opportunity for all.
Automation Tester - 1 Position
- 5-year+ Software Quality Assurance experience
- 3-year+ experience in Testing Mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Hands-on experience in Selenium Webdriver.
- Good experience with Java.
- Strong client Server / Web and mobile QA experience.
- SQL and an understanding of relational databases and architecture
- Should have relevant experience in testing NATIVE mobile applications.
- Good experience in Mobile Automation (Appium)
- Defect Tracking via different defect tracking/management tools ( specifically JIRA) and Automation Testing Tools (Functional Regression and System Testing)
- Experience in Designing Framework
- Assist in preparing Test Summary and Assessment Reports.
- Preparing Test Scenarios.
- Should be able to work as an individual and in the team.
- Client-Server Models
- Test Automation
- Android (Operating System)
Quality Assurance Tester - 5 Positions
- Participate in QA planning
- Maintain QA procedures, tools, and templates, including QA methodology, approach, and guidance
- Conduct QA over Business Unit adherence to published issue management execution standards, per defined QA procedures
- Coordinate QA activities between the QA execution team, Business Unit Risk and Control Officer teams, and Business Unit stakeholders, including planning, execution, and follow-up activities
- Strong understanding of Risk Management, including Issue Management, Quality Assurance, Risk and Control Self-Assessment, process evaluation, controls improvement, and designing
- Knowledge of operations risk and associated frameworks
- Knowledge of audit practices
- Familiarity with US regulations, compliance, and governance
- Proven strength in relationship development
- Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
- Safety Assurance
- Product Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Search (Computer Science)
- Strategic Business Unit